Welcome!

Hi! I'm just getting started in writing, and I'm posting some of my experiments and other short stories here. Offline, I'm working on building my "rejection slip collection" with other stories.

Please enjoy the short stories and writing experiments I've posted here. I always enjoy constructive criticism.

I'm very interested in improving my abilities as an author, and I like to experiment with different genres and story ideas when I write. A lot of what I'll be posting here will be somewhat unfinished, I figure I'd rather post and learn what I can than have something never get written because I fret too much about how it will turn out.

Thanks for coming!

06 September 2014

Signs

I rush with frenzied steps aroun'.

"Toh ee ray wah dokoh days ka,"

I ask everyone in the crowded town,

"Kono hito tah chi wa baka."

There are many people that I can see,

But all say, "Wah kari mah sen."

I must say that this is to me

Is really, terribly bothersome.

I am American, it's true.

I'm sure my accent gives me away.

But I may fail to see this through,

If no one will help me today.

And now, to you, I give this lesson to learn,

Learn foreign signs so this day you won't earn

- See more at: http://ninjaobsessed.com/writings/amaportsig.shtml#sthash.seZjpNPl.dpuf

No comments: